Planned Parenthood of California:
- CA-SEN: $30,000 for mailers to support Sen. Barbara Boxer, D.
- CO-SEN: 7,000 for a mailer against Sen. Michael Bennet, D.
First Amendment Alliance:
- KY-SEN (open, Bunning): $121,000 for television ads against Jack Conway, D.
- PA-7: $5,600 for “Voter ID and persuasion canvass operation” to support Bryan Lentz, D.
- WA-SEN: $160,000 for robo-calls and mailers to support Sen. Patty Murray, D.
- PA-8: $7,100 for “Voter ID and persuasion canvass operation” to support Rep. Patrick Murphy, D.
- PA-SEN (open, Specter): $38,000 for “Voter ID and persuasion canvass operation” to support Joe Sestak, D.
New Prosperity Foundation:
- <li>IL-SEN (open, Burris): $145,000 for “voter contact mail” against Alexi Giannoulias, D, and $28,000 for “voter contact phone calls” to support Mark Kirk, R.