Some new data from the Federal Election Commission on where outside groups are spending their campaign dollars:
The League of Conservation Voters:
- NH-SEN (open, Gregg): sends 11 canvassers to support Paul Hodes, D.
- NH-SEN: spends $4,300 on an online campaign against Kelly Ayotte, R.
The Senate Conservatives Fund:
- DE-SEN (open, Kaufman): spends $99,000 on a TV ad to support Christine O’Donnell, R.
- AK-SEN (Murkowski): spends about $20,000 on Internet and e-mail operations to support Joe Miller, R.
- MO-SEN: spends $32,000 on mailers against Roy Blunt, R.
- WI-7 (open, Obey): spends $22,000 on mailers to support Julie Lassa, D.
- NV-3 (Titus): spends $80,000 on ads against Joe Heck, R.