A few new independent expenditures reported to the Federal Election Commision:
PA-SEN (Open, Specter):
- VoteVets has put $33,000 into a “voter ID and persuasion operation” and $15,000 on doorhangers to support Democrat Joe Sestak.
- Tea Party Express spent $2,000 on a TV buy to support Joe Miller, R.
MO-SEN (open, Bond):
- American Crossroads spent $381,000 on television ads against Robin Carnahan, D.
DE-SEN (open, Kaufmann):
- Tea Party Express spent $2,100 on a radio buy to support Christine O’Donnell, R.
- American Crossroads spent $12,000 to cut an ad and $320,000 on airtime against Sen. Harry Reid, D.
- Western Representation PAC spent $12,000 on email and $1,000 on a web ad to support Sharron Angle, R.
- American Crossroads spent $15,000 to cut an ad and $643,000 on airtime against Paul Hodes, D.
- Freedom’s Defense Fund spent $15,000 on an ad buy to support Anna Little, R.
- The National Rifle Association has spent a combined $900 printing flyers to support Keith Fimian and oppose Rep. Gerry Connolly, D.
KS-3 (Open, Moore):
- The NRA has spent $900 printing flyers to support Kevin Yoder, R.