Where they’re spending money on elections, based on FEC reports from Friday:
The New Prosperity Foundation:
- IL-SEN (open, Burris): $145,000 on mailers and $28,000 on phone-banking against Alexi Giannoulias, D.
- AR-SEN: $73,500 for mailers against Sen. Blanche Lincoln, D.
- MI-7 (Schauer): $30,000 in mailers against Tim Walberg, R.
- NV-3 (Titus): $25,000 in mailers against Joe Heck, R.
Americans for Job Security:
- VA-9: $1,500 for mailers against Rep. Rick Boucher, D.
- OH-18: $4,300 for mailers against Rep. Zack Space, D.
- IN-8 (open, Ellsworth): $2,700 for mailers against Trent Van Haaften, D.
- NC-2: $18,000 to cut an ad against Rep. Bob Etheridge, D.
- VARIOUS: $10,400 each to cut an ad against Reps. Mike Arcuri, N.Y., John Salazar, Colo., Rick Boucher, Va., Larry Kissell, N.C., Heath Shuler, N.C.
- CO-3: $487,500 for television ads against Rep. John Salazar, D.
National Right to Life PAC:
- AZ-8 (Giffords): $8,500 for mailers to support Jesse Kelly, R.
- AZ-3: $9,500 to support Ben Quayle, R.
- ND-AL (Pomeroy): $6,000 for mailers to support Rick Berg, R.
- AZ-5 (Mitchell): $9,200 for mailers to support Dave Schweikert, R.
- ND-SEN (open, Dorgan): $6,000 in mailers to support John Hoeven, R.
- IA-3 (Boswell): $7,800 in mailers to support Brad Zaun, R.
- WI-7 (open, Obey): $22,000 in mailers to support Julie Lassa, D.
- MO-SEN (open, Bond): $29,500 in mailers against Roy Blunt, R.
The Advocacy Fund:
- IL-SEN: $100,200 for phone banking against Mark Kirk, R, by the Coalition for Human Immigrant Rights.
American College of Radiology Association PAC
- LA-SEN: $35,000 for an internet video to support David Vitter, R.
Citizens for a Working America
- SC-5: $250,000 for television ads against Rep. John Spratt, D.
Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund
- NM-2 (Teague): Pays three campaign workers against Steve Pearce, R.
American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees
- WA-SEN (Murray): $200,000 for television ads against Dino Rossi, R.