If you thought those pesky lawsuits were going to keep Reality Steve from providing us with spoilers, you were wrong.
The new season of “The Bachelorette” starts May 27, and Reality Steve has already given an episode-by-episode rundown of the rose ceremonies, include publishing the “final four” on his website in late April.
Though he settled with the network back in March, there were apparently loopholes in the agreement: According to The Hollywood Reporter, he is not allowed to contact members of the cast or crew, but if they want to contact him first then that’s a different story, even though they are bound by confidentiality agreements themselves.
Reality Steve also can no longer offer financial incentives to blabbers. However, he has not revealed who actually got the final rose. Could he be scared of lawyers?
- The man who produced “2016: Obama’s America,” Gerald R. Molen, is demanding that the Academy Awards’ Board of Governors remove Michael Moore from its documentary branch due to his “liberal bias.”
- Barbara Walters has announced that she will retire in 2014.
- Toothless Pogues singer Shane MacGowan is using social media to try to get donors to give him teeth implants.
- Seth Meyers will be taking over for Jimmy Fallon on “Late Night” after Fallon takes over for Jay Leno on “The Tonight Show.”
- Prince William and Kate’s baby is due July 13.
- Actress Miranda Cosgrove (“iCarly”) is 20.
- Facebook honcho Mark Zuckerberg is 29.
- Actress Amber Tamblyn (“House”) is 30.
- Director Sofia Coppola (“The Virgin Suicides”) is 42.
- Actress Cate Blanchett (“The Hobbit”) is 44.
- Singer-songwriter Raphael Saadiq is 47.
- Actor Tim Roth (“Lie To Me”) is 52.
- Musician David Byrne is 61.
- Director Robert Zemeckis (“Flight”) is 62.
- Director George Lucas (“Star Wars”) is 69.
Got scoops or Bay Area celebrity gossip? Email email@example.com.