Rihanna is rekindling her romance with Drake by way of a weeklong romantic Mediterranean yachting cruise, reports Britain’s Sun. The Barbadian singer has allegedly “decided to give it another go with Drake” after a 2009 romance fizzled in the aftermath of that whole Chris Brown debacle.
“In the past he’d moan that she wouldn’t commit and was working all the time. But she’s up for trying again,” a source said. “They’re meeting up on a plush yacht in Cannes next week and will then spend a week cruising around the Med.”
Please, let no bottles be thrown as a result of this news!
Could Anne Hathaway be pregnant?
There’s no proof that the “Dark Knight Rises” star has a baby on board, but she and fiance Adam Shulman seemed to be celebrating something with their families recently — but Anne wasn’t participating in any champagne toasts, reports Radar Online.
During dinner last Thursday, “not only did both Anne and Adam have their parents at dinner with them, which is unusual, but the amount of enthusiasm and excitement made it clear that they were celebrating some major news,” an onlooker relayed to the gossip site.
“And while everyone else sipped on wine at dinner,” added the gawker, “Anne didn’t drink any alcohol, which is an indication that she could be pregnant.”
“Anne and Adam are already engaged, so the only other good news could be a baby on the way!” reasoned the observer. “Anne has been getting flak lately for her weight loss, but last night it looked like there was a bump on her belly.”
Hmmm — last we heard she was on a, like, 17-calorie-a-day diet for her role in “Les Miserables”—and looking it. Well, time will tell.
Speaking of pregnancy possibilities …. Miley Cyrus may be only 19, but she and 22-year-old fiance Liam Hemsworth “really want to have a baby quickly,” a Cyrus family source reportedly told Us.
Their families are said to approve of the fast-track baby plan.
“They are both mature and ready for this,” a source declared. “Miley is 19 going on 40.”
Uh, really? Last time we checked, a 19-year-old girl who dresses way older than her age is not necessarily mature for her age. In fact, it’s often the opposite case
- Charlie Sheen quit Twitter, posting a photo of a hot sauce bottle in a plane’s cockpit.
- Uma Thurman welcomed her third child, a daughter; dad is Arpad Busson.
- Flavor Flav grabbed an airplane’s intercom to promote his fried chicken restaurant.
- Actress Lindsay Price is engaged to chef Curtis Stone; son Hudson was born in November.
- Jason Segel took girlfriend Michelle Williams’ daughter Matilda out for breakfast Saturday.
- Motocross racer Carey Hart is 37.
- Comedian-musician Kyle Gass of Tenacious D is 52.
- Actor David Hasselhoff is 60.
- Actress Lucie Arnaz is 61.
- Musician Spencer Davis is 73.
- Actress Diahann Carroll is 77
- Actor Donald Sutherland is 77.
- Comedienne Phyllis Diller is 95.