Russell Brand’s divorce from Katy Perry was just made official Monday — but he is already stepping out with a new lady love. The British comedian has been spotted off late with former Hollywood agent Isabella Brewster (a dead ringer for her actress sister Jordana).
A source tells Radar Online that the pair got close after meeting via mutual friends in recovery. They’re said to be spending copious quality time together, but remaining casual for now…which seems sensible, considering that whole thing about how his divorce was just made official Monday.
“Isabella and Russell have a lot in common,” says the source. “They are both in recovery and totally into yoga, so they have definitely found common ground. They are really enjoying spending time together.”
“Isabella really likes Russell and loves dating famous people, but she knows that he is a ladies’ man so she is trying to play it cool,” the insider adds.
Any bets on how long this will last? That is, if it’s even still going on as of press time.
Why J.Lo left
Despite the whispers that Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler were quietly axed from the “American Idol” judges’ panel, the bootylicious Bronx-born singer insists she made the choice to leave — because the Aerosmith frontman did so first.
Gee, J.Lo, if Steven jumped off a bridge, would you?
“We had magic,” the “Jenny From the Block” singer explained to an ABC interviewer during a Montreal, Canada, tour stop. “I don’t know, with him gone, it might be a different formula.”
Yeah, so, we’re guessing those axing rumors are true — did anyone else think those two “had magic” together?
Lohan Love Child
Michael Lohan is about to become a father again … and the mom is former tabloid reporter Kate Major. TMZ sources report that the blond Jon Gosselin ex is in her third trimester.
But here’s the catch: A restraining order, lifted just two weeks ago, was reportedly in effect when the pair conceived the child (you do the math). So the pregnancy could serve as evidence that Lohan, much like his daughter Lindsay, isn’t a big fan of following judges’ orders.
- George Clooney took a boat ride on Italy’s Lake Como with girlfriend Stacy Keibler, his parents, and …
… fellow Hollywood hunk Channing Tatum and his wife Jenna Dewan over the weekend.
- Charlie Sheen pledged $1 million to the USO for wounded and ailing soldiers and their families.
- “Adam Richman’s Best Sandwich in America” airing on the Travel Channel today features the pulled lamb at Wexler’s in The City.
- Sarah Michelle Gellar posed with daughter Charlotte and a Beluga whale at San Diego’s SeaWorld.
- Actress Kristen Bell (“When in Rome”) is 32.
- Actor Chace Crawford (“Gossip Girl”) is 27.
- Actress Elizabeth McGovern is 51.
- Mogul Richard Branson is 62.
- Singer Martha Reeves of Martha and the Vandellas is 71.
- Actor James Brolin is 72.
- Director Paul Verhoeven is 74.
- Figure skater-commentator Dick Button is 83.