From partying, to suffering from exhaustion, to perhaps rekindling a romance with Chris Brown, Rihanna’s behavior has reportedly caused her camp concern. Now pals are worried that she may be getting out of control with her romantic dalliances, according to OK!
“She’s a party girl. She loves to have fun and drink, and there are a lot of times that she’s not thinking straight,” a source reportedly told the tabloid. Which allegedly means having her pick of eligible guys.
“A lot of the time these hookups happen at the end of a long night of partying, so she’s not always careful,” the insider said.
We didn’t even get the memo that they were a couple, but Justin Long is evidently getting serious with Kate Mara. Now, we know creative types tend to like Macs, but how does this dude keep parlaying his dorky cuteness into relationships with beautiful actress?
The “He’s Just Not That Into You” star and Drew Barrymore ex recently whisked the “Brokeback Mountain” beauty to the Bahamas, Page Six reports. While the new couple was enjoying some R & R in Paradise Island, spies spotted them “holding hands and being romantic at Nobu.”
Seriously, Justin should consider collaborating with Jason Sudeikis on a self-help guide for funny dudes who want to date outside of their league.
Usually it’s the ladies who are stripping in movies … and usually it’s the ladies who are accused of catfighting on movie sets. But with “Magic Mike,” the script is flipped — apparently in more ways than one. Hunky co-stars Channing Tatum and Alex Pettyfer “had massive fights on set,” a source revealed to Us magazine.
Breakout star Channing “hates Alex,” a source claimed, explaining, “Channing thought Alex was a diva on set.”
“Alex was a jerk to everyone during filming for no reason,” another source maintained. “He thinks he’s the star of the movie, not Channing or Matthew McConaughey.”
Oh, Alex, don’t flatter yourself. The star of that movie isn’t any one dude … it’s all of their collective abs.
- Angelina Jolie received a prize at the Sarajevo Film Festival in Bosnia.
- Sienna Miller welcomed her and fiance Tom Sturridge’s first child over the weekend.
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick welcomed their second child, daughter Penelope Scotland, Sunday.
- Justin Bieber filed a harassment claim against a paparazzo after Friday’s high-speed car chase.
- Ellie Kemper of “Bridesmaids” married writer Michael Koman on Saturday in New York.
- Singer turned designer Jessica Simpson is 32.
- Actor Thomas Ian Nicholas (“American Reunion”) is 32.
- Actor Adrian Grenier (“Entourage”) is 36.
- Musician Elijah Blue Allman is 36.
- Actress Sofía Vergara (“Modern Family”) is 40.
- Country musician Gary LeVox of Rascal Flatts is 42.
- Actress Fiona Shaw is 54.
- Actress Phyllis Smith (“The Office”) is 61.
- Musician Arlo Guthrie is 65.
- Actor Ron Glass (“Barney Miller”) is 66.