Lindsay Lohan still just does not get it. Wow.
TMZ is reporting that she is refusing to enter rehab in New York at the court-approved spot and has instead boarded a jet to L.A. so that she can go to a place of her own choosing that will allow her to smoke cigarettes. Lohan’s dad told The Sun that she had been crying hysterically about having to go cold-turkey.
LiLo’s lawyers were supposed to prove to the judge that she had checked herself into the New York facility. Lohan is currently at Morningside Recovery in Newport Beach, and when the judge found out that she switched he reportedly said eh, OK.
Forget nine lives, this pussycat has 12! TMZ has uncovered the fact that the Morningside facility has allegedly lost its license for being “careless with prescription drugs.” Sounds like the perfect place for Lilo!
TMZ spoke with a person from the state licensing and certification division who said that the place can provide a sober environment but is no longer authorized to give treatment. So, Lilo can smoke, tweet, do sit-ups, et al., but the only “12 steps” she will probably be taking will be to the soda machine. When the judge gets wind of this situation who knows where she will end up. (Here’s an idea: Jail!)
- Disgraced Elmo puppeteer Kevin Clash has been nominated for a Daytime Emmy Award.
- Rapper Chris Kelly of Kriss Kross was found dead in his Atlanta home of an apparent overdose. He was 34.
- George Jones’ album sales increased 1,000 percent following his death last week.
- “Beautiful: The Carole King Musical” will start its previews in San Francisco at the Curran Theater this fall before heading to Broadway.
- Paris Jackson has reportedly said “No way” to her grandmother Katherine’s insistence that she go door to door for the Jehovah’s Witnesses.
- Actor Noah Munck (“iCarly”) is 17.
- Actress Rebecca Hall (“Iron Man 3”) is 31.
- Actress Christina Hendricks (“Mad Men”) is 38.
- Actor Dulé Hill (“Psych”) is 38.
- Commentator Willie Geist (“Morning Joe”) is 38.
- TV host Nina Garcia (“Project Runway”) is 48.
- Singer-songwriter Christopher Cross is 62.
- Singer Frankie Valli is 79.
- Actress Ann B. Davis (“The Brady Bunch”) is 87.
- Folk singer Pete Seeger is 94.
Got scoops or Bay Area celebrity gossip? Email email@example.com.