So much for just friends! After rampant rumors of a romance, Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher were finally caught canoodling on camera.
The “Two and a Half Men” star and his former “That ’70s Show” love interest openly smooched and snuggled at the wrap party for his Steve Jobs biopic.
According to the U.K.’s Daily Mail, the longtime pals also made it clear that their relationship has evolved during a recent Fourth of July get-together at his family’s home.
Wonder when these two will officially come out as a couple? Maybe Ashton is trying to be respectful to recent ex-wife Demi Moore … but this may have just reached the point where it’s more insulting to her to keep hiding it.
Angelina: Biblical Bride?
What do you get as a wedding present for the woman who has everything? Evidently, if you’re Angelina Jolie’s future mother-in-law, the most passive-aggressive gift you can think of.
Brad Pitt’s mom, Jane, recently made headlines for a letter she penned to her local paper slamming same-sex marriage and avowing her Christian beliefs — a slightly different perspective, to say the least, than that of her son and his baby mama.
And now, In Touch reports that in the wake of Brangelina’s engagement, Jane has purchased a Bible for Angie — with “Angelina” embossed on the cover. Perhaps a subtle hint that she considers the Oscar winner a sinner?
“It was a special wedding gift,” the salesman who allegedly made the transaction recalled to the tabloid. “We prayed with Brad’s mom and sister over the Bible, asking the Lord to lead the way in Brad and Angelina’s life.”
Uh-huh. Pretty sure that wasn’t something they asked for on their registry.
Ben: Welcome, Matt
Matt Damon and Ben Affleck’s longtime bromance has been rekindled! The actors are now reportedly neighbors on the same street in Miami, after Ben pressured Matt to move with his wife and kids six weeks ago.
“I’ve been hounding him to live here so that our kids can know each other, go to the same schools and hang out the way we did,” Ben explained, according to the U.K.’s Sun.
“Our wives can’t really believe it,” the actor admitted. “They’re like, ‘Wait a minute, Matt’s coming over here? You just left from Matt’s house.’ We’re regressing.” Awww, so cute!
- Formerly MIA actor Nick Stahl has reunited with his family and is in AA, TMZ reports.
- Tara Reid was hospitalized in France for several days, suffering from acute pancreatitis, per TMZ.
- Director Guy Ritchie is expecting his second child with longtime girlfriend Jacqui Ainsley.
- Rihanna hung with Magic Johnson on a yacht off the Mediterranean.
- Tom Cruise took daughter Suri on a beach getaway to New York’s Hamptons.
- Performer Bindi Irwin is 14.
- Actress Anna Paquin is 30.
- Actress Rose Byrne (“Damages”) is 33.
- Singer Jennifer Lopez is 43.
- Performer Kristin Chenoweth is 44.
- Baseball player Barry Bonds is 48.
- Basketball player Karl Malone is 49.
- Director Gus Van Sant is 60. Actress Lynda Carter is 61.
- Actor Michael Richards (“Seinfeld”) is 63.
- Actor Chris Sarandon is 70.