Sooo … maybe Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are more than just pals after all. The former “That ’70s Show” co-stars had a recent dinner date that looked so much like it wasn’t a date, it was clearly a date. Or something to that effect … let’s let the Life&Style magazine source explain.
“They tried to keep a really low profile,” the eyewitness relayed. “Ashton arrived first. He didn’t want anyone to recognize him. A few minutes later, a car pulled up and out stepped Mila!”
“When she walked in, they didn’t say hi or hug, they just kind of looked at each other and then asked to be seated,” noted the observer. “They were trying so hard to make it seem like they weren’t a couple — it was really awkward!”
But once seated, “they went into couple mode,” the source noted. “They sat really close to each other and talked intimately, like they were on a date. They looked so into each other — there’s no way they’re just friends! It was clearly a date, and they looked really happy together.”
Wow, so this is really happening! Hot couple — but will it last more than a couple of weeks?
Never mind the fact that husband Lamar Odom is focusing on rebuilding his basketball career, his wife, Khloe Kardashian, is already in talks with E! about a new reality show, TMZ reports. And to think, we actually believed these two had a functional, committed marriage! (OK, fine, we didn’t really.)
Though the pair reportedly pulled the plug on “Khloe and Lamar” — her rep insists it’s just on hold — Khloe is said to be discussing a show along the lines of “Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami.”
Network sources say the socialite is a “huge draw,” with one declaring, “We’re definitely in the Khloe Kardashian business.
Why do we think that if Khloe signs on to this show, it will be the beginning of the end of her marriage?
Jessica Simpson evidently delivered daughter Maxi (aka Maxwell Drew Johnson) in style — the singer’s three-bedroom, two-bath Cedars-Sinai birthing suite goes for $3,784 per day, TMZ reports. Wait, there’s actually such a thing as a posh hospital room?
In fact, the setup sounds nicer than most hotel rooms: There’s reportedly a flat-screen TV, a DVD player and a stereo. And the new parents (including Jessica’s fiance, ex-49er Eric Johnson) get a complimentary “celebratory dinner.”
So we’re guessing that isn’t delivered on a tray with a cup of Jell-O?
- Marley Shelton and producer Beau Flynn welcomed second daughter Ruby Jeanne on Tuesday.
- Fire broke out at Tyler Perry’s Atlanta studio complex, where “Madea” movies shoot, TMZ reports.
- After renewing vows, Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon celebrated their twins’ first birthday in Paris
- Taylor Lautner dined out with his former girlfriend Sara Hicks, a cheerleader, in L.A on Monday night.
- Pregnant Drew Barrymore is “in full wedding-planning mode,” a source tells Us magazine.
- Actress Christina Hendricks (“Mad Men”) is 37.
- Designer-reality star Kimora Lee Simmons is 37.
- Actor Dulé Hill (“The West Wing”) is 37.
- “Project Runway”-winning designer Jeffrey Sebelia is 42.
- Hip-hop producer Damon Dash is 41.
- Singer Christopher Cross is 61.
- Sportscaster Greg Gumbel is 66.
- Singer Frankie Valli of the Four Seasons is 78.
- Actress Ann B. Davis (“The Brady Bunch”) is 86.
- Singer-songwriter Pete Seeger is 93.
- “Dancing With the Stars” pro Cheryl Burke is 28.