So Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are not an item … yet. But nosy onlookers claim the oft-spotted-together pair is at least seeing if they have couple potential.
“They’re not exclusive, but they are hanging out and seeing where it’s going,” a source told Us magazine of the former “That ’70s Show” on-screen couple.
The TV co-stars were pals for years and are said to have harbored mutual crushes all that time — but Ashton was married to Demi Moore, while Mila was in a long-term relationship with Macaulay Culkin.
Wow — looking back, it’s hard to believe the “Home Alone” kid took her off the market for that long! No wonder she wants to keep her options open.
Proof of Purchase
TMZ has an interesting way of proving Charlie Sheen didn’t trash his hotel room during a wild party. They’ve obtained his bill from the New York Ritz-Carlton — from Charlie himself, we’re guessing — and it doesn’t suggest that out-of-control high jinks took place.
True, there’s evidence that the “Anger Management” star ordered some drinks … but not so many that his tiger-blood alcohol level would be seriously impaired. Charlie maintains he had pals over for dinner — but that said pals were not, in fact, prostitutes. TMZ notes that ladies of the evening don’t usually drink such expensive spirits. Hey, let’s not make assumptions about people here!
- Paris Hilton was knocked into a wall during a paparazzi scuffle, per TMZ.
- Hilary Duff showed off her post-baby body in a bikini in Mexico, holding son Luca, 3 months.
- R. Kelly postponed a show after vocal cord surgery, per TMZ.
- A diamond Jennifer Aniston sported recently is “the same ring she has worn forever,” per a People source.
- Susan Sarandon told Page Six she doesn’t Google herself: “I don’t know how to touch a computer.
- Actor Gary Busey is 68.
- Singer Nicole Scherzinger of the Pussycat Dolls is 34.
- Actress Melora Hardin (“The Office”) is 45.
- Musician Colin Hay of Men at Work is 59.
- Musician Don Dokken of Dokken is 59.
- Actor-comedian Richard Lewis is 62.