Former child star Wade Robson is blaming repressed memories on why he is now coming forward with molestation claims against the late Michael Jackson.
Details of the alleged abuse are sealed, but accusations of gold-digging are of course coming up–especially from lawyers for the Jackson estate.
Robson swears that he had sleepovers with M.J. from the time he was 7 years old, though he previously denied that anything funny ever went on. However, former Jackson maid Blanca Franca testified in Jackson’s 2005 molestation trial that she saw Michael in the shower with Robson when he was 8 or 9 years old.
You can’t slander the dead, so this case is going to get really interesting as more facts come to light.
- Rihanna was booed at her Boston concert after fans had to wait three hours to see her.
- Bradley Cooper has inked an endorsement deal with Haagen-Dazs ice cream.
- Margaret Cho said that her friend John Travolta is “so gay” that he’s “like Oscar Wilde gay.”
- Lindsay Lohan has completed a 48-hour detox at Betty Ford and has now moved into the women’s dormitory for further treatment.
- Yep, someone autotuned Cleveland kidnapping hero Charles Ramsey’s TV interview. You can find the video on YouTube.
- Actress Grace Gummer (“The Good Wife”) is 27.
- Singer Andrew W.K. is 34.
- Rapper Ghostface Killah of the Wu-Tang Clan is 43.
- Singer Dave Gahan of Depeche Mode is 51.
- Actor John Corbett (“United States of Tara”) is 52.
- Bassist Tom Petersson of Cheap Trick is 63.
- Singer-songwriter Billy Joel is 64.
- Actress Candice Bergen (“Murphy Brown”) is 67.
- Actor Albert Finney (“Skyfall”) is 77.
- Actress Glenda Jackson (“Women in Love”) is 77.
Got scoops or Bay Area celebrity gossip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.