A desperate Kristen Stewart is sending Robert Pattinson “handwritten notes — dozens of them — begging him to take her back,” a source told Life&Style magazine. “She says things like, ‘I can’t live without you. I love you. You are the one, and I made the biggest mistake of my life.’”
The pal said “they’re still talking,” but just barely.
“Kristen has offered to do everything to win Rob’s heart back — she even suggested couples therapy, which is a big change for her,” says the friend. “She said they could talk everything out with a third party. She simply won’t back down.”
But will her tactics succeed? “She text-messages him all day, and Rob just sends one-word answers back,” said the friend.
Don’t most people do that anyway?
Amanda Facing Charges
Amanda Bynes could be facing hit-and-run charges after an incident earlier this month in which she allegedly rear-ended a woman in Los Angeles and declined to give her insurance information.
Police investigating the case believe there’s enough evidence to charge the former “What I Like About You” star — who was also involved in two alleged hit-and-run driving incidents in May. On the bright side — hey, free publicity, right?
Jason Reaches Out
It can be challenging to enter into a relationship with someone who has a kid. Particularly when the kid’s dad is a movie star who died tragically. But Jason Segel is apparently handling the situation with grace. The “How I Met Your Mother” star has reportedly reached out to the parents of the late Heath Ledger, father to girlfriend Michelle Williams’s daughter Matilda.
“Jason got on the phone and introduced himself to [Matilda’s grandfather] Kim [Ledger], and then invited the Ledgers to use his home whenever they wanted to fly in from Australia to visit Michelle and Maddie,” a source tight with the Aussie family told Radar Online. “Kim was blown away by Jason’s generosity and the two hit it off right away. Now Kim’s given his blessing for Jason to marry Michelle and be a stepdad to Matilda.”
Is it really customary to get your ex’s father’s blessing on your new boyfriend? Oh, well, still a nice gesture!
- Jenny McCarthy released a statement saying she’s split from Chicago Bears player Brian Urlacher.
- Andrew Garfield was pulled over for speeding, with girlfriend Emma Stone riding shotgun.
- Kim Zolciak welcomed her second son with husband Kroy Bierman, named Kash Kade. (Really?)
- Thomas Haden Church gave a choking Soho House patron the Heimlich maneuver, per TMZ.
- Kim Kardashian tweeted a photo of herself skeet-shooting in the Dominican Republic.
- Singer-actress Demi Lovato is 20.
- Actress Amy Adams is 38.
- Rapper KRS-One is 47.
- Director David O. Russell is 54.
- Actress Joan Allen is 56.
- TV personality Al Roker is 58.
- Singer Robert Plant is 63.
- TV news personality Connie Chung is 66.