This just in: Johnny Depp and Amber Heard are reportedly dating again.
Though he is 20 years older than her (who cares, It’s Johnny Depp!), the pair were seen holding hands at a super-secret Rolling Stones gig in L.A. over the weekend, according to the New York Daily News.
The bisexual Heard and Depp had been seen together last year, but then she reportedly dissed him for photographer Tasya Van Ree. Now it appears she’s back with the XY configuration of chromosomes, and has made an excellent choice at that.
- Country star Jason Aldean, who was busted last September for kissing a woman other than his wife at a bar, has filed for divorce.
- The surviving members of the Beastie Boys have signed on to pen a memoir about their “history and aesthetic.”
- The CW network has green-lighted a “Vampire Diaries” spin-off called “The Originals,” which will take place in New Orleans and feature (more) vampires and witches.
- “Jersey Shore” star Ronnie Ortiz-Magro was hospitalized for kidney stones.
- Playboy Leonardo DiCaprio claims that his real life is nothing like “The Great Gatsby.” Yeah right.
- Actress Dianna Agron (“Glee”) is 27.
- Actress Kirsten Dunst (“Melancholia”) is 31.
- Actor Kunal Nayyar (“The Big Bang Theory”) is 32.
- Musician Justin Vernon, aka Bon Iver, is 32.
- Actor Johnny Galecki (“The Big Bang Theory”) is 38.
- Director Lars Von Trier (“Dancer in the Dark”) is 57.
- Director Jane Campion (“The Piano”) is 59.
- Singer Bobby Vee is 70.
- Singer-songwriter Willie Nelson is 80.
- Actress Cloris Leachman (“Raising Hope”) is 87.
Got scoops or Bay Area celebrity gossip? Email email@example.com.