With election season in full swing, the Olympics coming up and that whole Syria crisis, the big question on everyone’s mind is: Can Jessica Simpson lose her baby weight? Jessica recently learned at her first Weight Watchers weigh-in that she had gained 70 pounds during pregnancy, Us magazine said.
And yes, this was minus the weight of the actual baby; she gave birth to daughter Maxwell on May 1.
So, let the woman lose weight at her own pace, right? Sure … but it turns out her $4 million Weight Watchers contract requires her to lose 20 to 30 pounds soon Otherwise, Us says, she won’t get paid.
Russell Brand recently dished about his brief marriage to Katy Perry on Howard Stern’s show.
He said when he fell for Katy, “I just thought, ‘I’ve got to marry her, I just love her so much.’”
“And then we got married and I thought, ‘OK, this isn’t really working out,’” Russell added.
We would usually call him a cad for blabbing. But since Katy made a film painting him as the bad guy in their split, we can’t really fault him.
The May-December romance between Mary-Kate Olsen and Olivier Sarkozy, brother of former French president Nicolas, is getting serious — and he’s just bought digs in NYC to be close to her, a New York Post source said.
“He’s telling friends that Mary-Kate is the best thing that has happened to him in a long time.”
And we’re telling friends: Eww, eww, EWW!
- See’s Candies is displaying a 7,000-pound sucker at Justin Herman Plaza in S.F. today for National Lollipop Day.
- Kelly Clarkson is shopping her four-bedroom Mansfield, Texas, home for almost $1.5 million.
- David Hasselhoff’s wax statue was unveiled at Madame Tussauds in Austria on his 60th birthday.
- Pitbull will visit tiny Kodiak, Alaska, after pranksters hijacked a Facebook contest.
- Jennifer Lopez told ABC she’d like “Bono or Bon Jovi or Mick Jagger” to replace her on “American Idol.”
- Performer Julianne Hough (“Rock of Ages”) is 24.
- Actor Simon Rex is 38.
- Actress Sandra Oh (“Grey’s Anatomy”) is 41.
- Actor Josh Holloway is 43.
- Musician Chris Cornell of Soundgarden is 48.
- Actress Donna Dixon is 55.
- Musician Carlos Santana is 65.
- Actress Diana Rigg (“The Avengers”) is 74.