Jennifer Lopez is 42 now, and she seems to be getting pretty serious about 25-year-old beau Casper Smart.
Recently, she told People magazine that having more kids would be “a blessing.” So would she consider becoming an adoptive mother, like her character in “What to Expect When You’re Expecting”? Asked by “Access Hollywood,” the singer-actress says she’s warming up to the idea.
“I don’t know, maybe,” says J.Lo, the mom of 4-year-old twins with estranged husband Marc Anthony. “Before this movie, it wasn’t something that had occurred to me. But after this movie, yes, I could see myself definitely doing it and being open to it for sure.”
When holding the baby as her character on set, she realized, “You can really see how easy it is to just love another child that is not yours,” Jennifer recalled. “Really, such a simple thing.”
Plus, it would help her compete with Angelina Jolie and Madonna. Or at least get on the board.
Playing the Field
Since splitting with Kate Bosworth, actor Alexander Skarsgard has been linked with Charlize Theron and an Italian skydiver — and was just caught in a clinch with Rihanna, Life&Style magazine reports. The “Battleship” stars allegedly, ahem, bonded while promoting the movie in Japan.
“They went to a geisha bathhouse,” an onlooker told the tabloid. “They were drinking, and before you knew it, they were in a corner getting hot and heavy.”
Then there’s the Italian skydiver — which is apparently a profession now — named Roberta Mancino.
“He and Roberta have been seeing each other for a few months,” a pal confided. “He’s been courting her and taking her out to dinner a lot. It’s not a serious relationship, but they look forward to hanging out together even more. They really like each other.”
Well, she probably shouldn’t feel threatened by Rihanna, considering she’s been linked to at least twice as many people as Alexander in the past month.
Pregnant Drew Barrymore is planning her wedding — but she and fiance Will Kopelman have different visions of the festivities, In Touch magazine reports.
“Will likes to throw parties,” a source explains of Drew’s art collector husband-to-be, “so he wants a huge celebration, whereas Drew would rather host a quiet ceremony on her gorgeous estate in Montecito.”
And in fairness, the mom-to-be has a very good reason for putting the kibosh on a lavish bash. So she’s reportedly negotiated a compromise: a modest affair just for loved ones later this month, with the promise of a big post-baby blowout.
“Drew told Will that he can plan the party of all parties once she’s not pregnant anymore,” said the source, “so that she’ll be able to enjoy it, too!”
Wait … isn’t Drew not supposed to be partying in the first place? Well, presumably if she hasn’t fallen off the wagon yet, she’s not going to as a new mom. We think.
- Sofia Vergara partied with Jessica Alba in New York City on Saturday for Cinco de Mayo.
- Julie Benz married beau of four
- years Rich Orosco at their home on Saturday.
- Jay-Z confessed, “I just know I’ll probably have the worst, spoiled little kid ever.”
- Mira Sorvino welcomed her fourth child with husband Christopher Backus, daughter Lucia.
- Model Tyra Banks, 38, was reportedly seen visiting Disneyland with musician Drake, 25.
- Model Josie Maran is 34.
- Singer Martha Wainwright is 36.
- Singer Enrique Iglesias is 37.
- Actress Melissa Gilbert (“Little House on the Prairie”) is 48.
- Director Michel Gondry is 49.
- Actress Janet McTeer (“Albert Nobbs”) is 52.
- Actor David Keith is 58.
- Van Halen drummer Alex Van Halen is 59.
- Musician Chris Frantz of the Talking Heads is 61.
- Musician Philip Bailey of Earth, Wind and Fire is 61.
- Musician Gary Glitter is 68.
- Singer Toni Tennille of the Captain and Tennille is 72.
- Comic Don Rickles is 86.