A “smear website” has been created to possibly defame Leah Remini after she publicly denounced Scientology, according to Radar Online.
Whoisleahremini.com has been registered at GoDaddy.com but no content existed as of Tuesday. Scientology has been accused in the past of attempting to defame defectors by what it calls its Fair Game doctrine, which allegedly instructs church members to invoke character assassination on its “enemies.”
Prominent church member Kirstie Alley is definitely taking the high road though, tweeting, “I do NOT care what religion ANYONE is or isn't. I respect religions & would fight for your freedom as well as mine.”
Got scoops or Bay Area celebrity gossip? Email email@example.com.
“Glee” actor Cory Monteith died of an overdose of heroin and alcohol, the British Columbia Coroner's Office said.
Stevie Wonder told an audience that he will not perform in Florida until it repeals its Stand Your Ground laws, along with any other state with similar laws.
Lindsay Lohan will reportedly be paid about $2 million for her eight-part reality “docu-series” on Oprah Winfrey's OWN network.
Lil Wayne decided to edit out those parts of himself stomping the American flag in his “God Bless Amerika” video.
“Glee” producers have moved the next season's debut to November in the wake of star Cory Monteith's death.
The slow-paced but frankly rather soothing show “The American Baking Competition” tanked in the ratings and will probably not be renewed. Try keeping Jeff Foxworthy as host but bring some judges with charisma next time.
• Actor Mike Vogel (“The Help”) is 34.
• Dancer Tony Dovolani (“Dancing with the Stars”) is 40.
• Actor Jason Clarke (“Zero Dark Thirty”) is 44.
• Comedian Beth Littleford (“The Daily Show”) is 45.
• Actress Bitty Schram (“Monk”) is 45.
• Singer-songwriter Regina Belle is 50.
• Actor David Hasselhoff (“Baywatch”) is 61.
• Bassist Geezer Butler of Black Sabbath is 64.
• Actress Diahann Carroll (“Julia”) is 78.
• Actor Donald Sutherland (“Klute”) is 78.