Not to be outdone by Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Aniston has allegedly gone into wedding planning mode, per TMZ. On the heels of a certain high-profile engagement announcement, the first Mrs. Brad Pitt is — again, allegedly — scouting a location for her nuptials with Justin Theroux.
According to the paparazzi site, the former “Friends” star checked out the Elounda Beach Hotel in Crete — the island off Greece where her father, “Days of Our Lives” veteran John Aniston, was born.
Sources say Jen made reference to a July wedding … hmmm, almost as if she might be trying to beat somebody else to the altar.
But her rep calls the tale a “fabrication” and a “placed ad for the hotel.” Which could just be a ruse … but then again, any hotel courting Jennifer’s wedding business would probably want to maintain her confidentiality. We guarantee TMZ doesn’t pay a tenth as much for scoops as Jen will pay for her reception.
Khloe Kardashian may be having the last laugh at Scott Disick —since her sister Kourtney is now expecting a girl with her baby-daddy.
“I think he’s nervous to have a little girl because guys know what they were like when they were younger, and they don’t want their daughters to go through that,” the reality star tells Us magazine. “I’m sure he’s going to be a little protective — and I’m sure [older brother] Mason will be protective too.”
Oh, please. Like either of them could match Khloe’s boyfriend-intimidation skills. We’re actually shocked that Scott himself is still in the picture.
- Actress Jordana Brewster is 32.
- Actor Channing Tatum (“G.I. Joe”) is 32.
- Actor Tom Welling (“Smallville”) is 35.
- Model Melania Trump is 42.
- Comedienne Debra Wilson (“Mad TV”) is 42.
- Actress Marianne Jean-Baptiste (“Secrets and Lies”) is 45.
- Actor-comedian Kevin James is 47.
- Actor Jet Li is 49.
- Actor Michael Damian is 50.
- Actress Joan Chen (“The Last Emperor”) is 51.
- Duran Duran drummer Roger Taylor is 52.
- Comedienne Carol Burnett is 79.