Adrienne Maloof of “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” has always seemed like she had a good head on her shoulders, at least for a multimillionaire who owns the Palms and the Sacramento Kings.
Plastic surgeon Paul Nassif also seemed like an OK guy.
So when the photos of a bruised Maloof were released, as well as a restraining order against Nassif based on her allegations of abuse toward her children, loyal television watchers scratched their heads in disbelief. (We thought Taylor Armstrong was the only woman on the show who was in an allegedly violent relationship.)
Once the divorce battle began, things got even dirtier, as each side tried to vie for custody of their children.
Now it’s finally over; according to TMZ, both sides have reached an agreement, and they seem to be making nice-nice.
“We want the best for each other,” Nassif wrote in a statement. “We’re confident we can help each other make a continuing positive impact with our children.”
Too bad Camille Grammer bowed out of the show, because that would make three single, middle age, mega rich ladies on one show. Alas, “Extreme Cougar Town: Celebrity Edition” will likely never be.
This just in: Washed-up rocker and right-wing NRA activist Ted Nugent seems to be upset about President Barack Obama’s victory.
“Pimps whores & welfare brats & their soulless supporters hav a president to destroy America [sic],” he tweeted after the election. “What subhuman varmint believes others must pay for their obesity booze cellphones birthcontrol abortions & lives.”
When he’s not expressing such views, he can typically be found tweeting about his passion for hunting:
“Bowhunting whitetail deer is close to impossible! And we luv it madly!”
Good to know that the Nuge will still be able to fend for himself once Obama’s one-world socialist government takes away his high-powered rifles.
Got scoops or Bay Area celebrity sightings? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President Joe Biden will make a cameo on next Thursday’s “Parks & Recreation.”
- Child star Ariel Winter of “Modern Family” has been removed from her home by a judge, following abuse allegations.
- Lady Gaga donated $1 million to Superstorm Sandy relief.
- Movie tickets may be the only prices in America that are falling, with a current average of $7.78.
- Proving that “those who can’t, teach,” “Millionaire Matchmaker” Patti Stanger has begun writing a love and relationships blog for People.com.