Well, a reunited Rihanna and Chris Brown are already in trouble. We hate to say, “I told you so,” but … . It began with Brown spending a lot of time with his gorgeous ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran, whom he even invited to join him in Paris. “Goodbye muthaf****,” Rihanna tweeted in response, according to the Daily Mail. This was after she had just gotten the word Breezy, Brown’s nickname, tattooed on her neck, since apparently the mental scars of being beaten up by the guy back in 2009 weren’t lasting enough.
This last bit of heartbreak is a gift, Rihanna. Take it.
Demi, Vito, vici
Wow, did boy toy Vito Schnabel dump Demi Moore already? The New York Post says yes.
Moore was seen at a Miami shindig whooping it up and actin’ a fool in a “skort,” two no-nos in the uber-hip art world in which Schnabel so desperately wants to be taken seriously.
Although the two were reportedly seen making out at the event, Schnabel now insists that dating a celebrity is not his cup of sustainable single-cup drip coffee, so he “put the brakes on it,” according to an unnamed source in the Post.
Mourning and sickness
It’s safe to say that Kate Middleton’s pregnancy has gotten off to a rocky start.
Her morning sickness is epic, but worse still is the fact that the nurse who patched through a prank call to the royal hospital ward, Jacintha Saldanha, has apparently killed herself, according to the U.K. Guardian.
The Australian DJs who posed as Prince Charles and Queen Elizabeth have since been fired and have appeared on TV, weeping and remorseful for their supposed despicable act. The Internet is alive with calls for their heads, and the Australian prime minister has even offered her regrets.
Yo, calm down, everybody. All they did was adopt accents and get information from the hospital that had already been made public. No one in his or her right mind would expect such a thing to lead to a suicide. Let the DJs be, and let Middleton try to get past her relentless, nauseated retching in peace.
Got scoops or Bay Area celebrity sightings? Email email@example.com.
- The father of Jenni Rivera confirmed that the “Queen of Banda” died in a plane crash in Mexico on Sunday.
- Beyoncé has signed a $50 million deal with Pepsi.
- Will Emily Maynard be brought back a third time as “The Bachelorette?” Show producers are debating the idea.
- Jennie Garth says seeing her ex-hubby, Peter Facinelli, with a younger woman still “stings.”
- A fourth accuser has come forward and is suing former Elmo puppeteer Kevin Clash for allegedly having sex with him when he was a minor.
- Actress Hailee Steinfeld (“True Grit”) is 16.
- Actor Rider Strong is 33.
- Actor and MC Yasiin “Mos Def” Bey is 39.
- Actress Mo’Nique Imes-Jackson (“Precious”) is 45.
- Actor Gary Dourdan (“CSI”) is 46.
- Bassist Nikki Sixx of Mötley Crüe is 54.
- Musician Jermaine Jackson is 58.
- Actress Teri Garr (“Tootsie”) is 65.
- Singer Brenda Lee is 68.
- Actress Donna Mills (“Knots Landing”) is 72.
- Actress Rita Moreno is 81.