If you’ve ever wondered what it would be like to date pro footballer-Jesus conduit Tim Tebow, well ponder no more: It involves some gentle hand-holding and a wholesome game of bowling.
D-list actress Camilla Belle was recently seen doing both with the squeaky-clean Jets quarterback when the pair were spotted at a Jacksonville, Fla., complex this week.
Tebow’s devotion to conservative Christianity is well-known, and Belle was reportedly raised as a “strict Catholic,” so this is probably the only ball-rolling either will be doing outside of the bonds of marriage.
WE DON’T DIG IT
Spike TV/Viacom is being sued by American Digger magazine over its show of the same name for trademark infringement and for “tarnishing” the hobby of metal detecting by “applying a mercenary mentality to it,” according to The Wrap.
Huh? So combing public beaches with a metal detector in the hopes of finding a Franklin Mint coin buried beneath some old lady’s beach towel has a proud tradition?
The publishers say the show makes treasure-hunting look like some sort of greedy money grab. It also doesn’t help that the host of the show is ex-pro wrestler Ric Savage.
Since the folks behind the mag prefer to be known as historical enthusiasts, the show flies in the face of everything they hold dear.
Since the magazine’s circulation is 2,000, the consequences of the lawsuit could be vast and might change the face of archeology as we know it.
Got scoops or Bay Area celebrity sightings? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chris Brown dressed up as a Taliban fighter on Halloween night, which perhaps explains his attitudes about violence against women.
- George Clooney is a (very) distant relative of Abraham Lincoln.
- George Lucas has pledged to give most of the $4.05 billion dollars he’s getting from Disney to charity.
- Jodie Foster will be this year’s recipient of the Cecile B. DeMille Award at the Golden Globes.
- The iconic “HOLLYWOOD” sign is currently getting a make-over, with a power-wash and almost 400 gallons of fresh paint.