“She isn’t fond of it,” a source sniffs to the tabloid. “Nothing against Brad’s design. She’s just never been enamored of white diamonds.”
“Emeralds are her favorite,” notes the insider, adding that the actress would have preferred the alternate gemstone — and is convinced that Brad’s conventional choice of a diamond “shows how little he knows her.”
Never mind that he reportedly spent months collaborating with a jeweler to craft the perfect ring.
“She’s so demanding,” another source claims. “She’s acting like a bridezilla.”
Well, that last part sounds about right. But this story smells bogus — we’re pretty sure Brad wouldn’t dare to present Angie with a ring that didn’t have her explicit stamp of approval in advance.
Justin: The Graduate
Justin Bieber says he has graduated from high school — because his mom made him.
“I just finished high school. I passed my test — I’m free!” the “Boyfriend” heartthrob crowed to the U.K.’s Telegraph. “It was hard doing school and work every day.”
The teen icon explained that he got his diploma because it “was something my mom really wanted me to do, so I had to do it for her.”
Uh, it’s great that the Biebs’ mom made him complete high school and all. … But shouldn’t she also have explained to him that there are reasons to do so beyond, “Because I said so”?
Cam: Single Lady
Cameron Diaz is kind of like the female George Clooney — she unapologetically dates around and doesn’t place much stock in marriage. But back in the day, she evidently expected to go the traditional route.
Before her career took off, “I thought I was going to be married and have two children by the time I was 21,” the actress recently recalled to Redbook. “I think I felt I had to model my life after my mother’s.”
So now that she’s pushing 40, is she thinking motherhood?
“I’m sure a lot of people would expect that I would have had a child by my age,” says Cam, who has been linked to high-profile men from Justin Timberlake to Sean “Diddy” Combs to Matt Dillon over the years. “But it’s not what I’ve wanted out of my life thus far.”
Hey, if your life consists of going to Hollywood parties and hooking up with A-listers, why would you want to be stuck at home with a kid?
- Sheryl Crow forgot her song lyrics during a Saturday night concert in St. Petersburg, Fla.
- Matthew Fox was busted for DUI in Oregon early Friday during a fast-food run, per TMZ.
- Tracy Morgan canceled his comedy club gig when he was hospitalized in Denver on Saturday night.
- Steven Collins of “7th Heaven” filed for divorce from wife (of 27 years!) Faye Grant.
- Reality star Audrina Patridge is 27.
- Actress Rosario Dawson is 33.
- Rocker Andrew W.K. is 33.
- Rapper Ghostface Killah of the Wu-Tang Clan is 42.
- Depeche Mode frontman David Gahan is 50.
- Actor John Corbett (“Sex and the City”) is 51.
- Musician Billy Joel is 63.
- Actress Candice Bergen is 66.
- Actor Albert Finney is 76.
- Actress Glenda Jackson is 76.