When photos of Chris Brown emerged last week showing the bad boy getting out of his car to exchange info with the woman whose Mercedes he had just rear-ended in L.A., it looked like he finally was doing the right thing. Not so fast!
Brown not only gave the woman “attitude” (no!), TMZ reports, but he refused to show her his ID and he allegedly gave her incorrect insurance information before he took off. If true, this could amount to leaving the scene of an accident, which could violate Chris’ parole and could carry a prison term.
Brown also has been accused of lying to the court about the community service he did (or did not) complete, so eventually some of this stuff has got to catch up with him–we hope.
- Scarlett Johansson, Reese Witherspoon, Amanda Seyfried and Jessica Chastain are all reportedly up for the role of Hillary Clinton in the upcoming “Rodham” biopic.
- Two weeks after Angelina Jolie had a preventative double-mastectomy, her aunt died from breast cancer.
- After being repeatedly ripped by Amanda Bynes via Twitter, Rihanna tweeted the following comeback: “Ya see what happens when they cancel Intervention?”
- Someone affixed a racist “Sambo” sticker in the center of Michael Clark Duncan’s grave at Forest Lawn; police are investigating.
- Aaron Paul of “Breaking Bad” married Lauren Parsekian, an anti-bullying advocate, in Malibu over the weekend.
- 49ers player NaVorro Bowman is 25.
- Actress Carey Mulligan (“The Great Gatsby”) is 28.
- Actor Jesse Bradford (“Guys With Kids”) is 34.
- TV host Elisabeth Hasselbeck (“The View”) is 36.
- Actor Justin Kirk (“Weeds”) is 44.
- Singer Kylie Minogue is 45.
- Musician John Fogerty is 68.
- Singer Gladys Knight is 69.
- Actress Sondra Locke (“The Heart is a Lonely Hunter”) is 69.
- Actress Beth Howland (“Alice”) is 72.
- Actress Carroll Baker (“Baby Doll”) is 82.
Got scoops or Bay Area celebrity gossip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org