Bret Michaels is no longer engaged to his girlfriend of 16 years, Kristi Gibson.
“Although the couple have separated they remain great friends and are committed to jointly raising their two daughters,” a rep said in a statement.
Apparently, despite the fact that Kristi is the mother of his two daughters and stuck by his side when he was fighting for his life in the hospital two years ago, the Poison rocker was premature in deciding she was a keeper. Oh, and by the way, those daughters are aged 12 and 7. Years.
Fling or More?
A source told People magazine that a British report attributed to the brother of Liberty Ross, wife of director Rupert Sanders, is false: The model’s husband did not strike up a dalliance with actress Kristen Stewart on the set of “Snow White and the Huntsman” and continue it until they were caught.
Sources insisted to the tabloid of record that K-Stew’s fling was a brief one. Turns out, though, it doesn’t really matter — it lasted just long enough to destroy her relationship with Robert Pattinson.
Kourtney Kardashian is “furious” with her mother, Kris Jenner, for trying to make money off her newborn, Radar Online reported.
Even before Kourtney gave birth to Penelope, her second child with Scott Disick, her “momager” was scheming, the gossip site said.
“Kris immediately started trying to make money off the baby, literally from the moment she was conceived!” a source said. (We don’t want to know how Kris knew exactly when that moment occurred.)
“Even Scott stepped in and told Kris to back off,” the source said. (Yes, even Scott!)
“The last straw was when Kris wanted to take pictures of the baby during the birth, while she was coming out!” the insider recalled.
“Both Kourtney and Scott have told Kris to step away, their baby is not some money-making tool. They have a deal in place with a magazine to run the first photos of Penelope, but after that they want a little privacy for her.”
Oh, OK. So it wasn’t that Kris was trying to make money off the baby. It was just that THEY wanted to make money off the baby.
- Elizabeth Berkley and husband Guy Lauren welcomed son Sky Cole on July 20 in Los Angeles.
- TMZ cameras caught formerly missing actor Nick Stahl in West Hollywood on Monday.
- LeAnn Rimes tweeted repeatedly to relay details of an emergency root canal to fans.
- Tom Cruise toured an 11-acre estate in New York’s Rockland County with daughter Suri, per Page Six.
- Sheryl Crow requested a restraining order against a fan who made “disturbed” “delusional” Facebook posts.
- Rapper Chuck D is 52.
- Actor Jason Momoa (“Conan the Barbarian”) is 33.
- Actress Tempestt Bledsoe (“The Cosby Show”) is 39.
- Director Sam Mendes is 47.
- Rapper Coolio is 49.
- Def Leppard frontman
- Joe Elliott is 53.
- Singer-songwriter Michael Penn is 54.