Wouldn’t you love to be a fly on the wall while Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are doing karaoke? According to the U.K. Sun, the power couple have actually hired a theater troupe to visit their current U.K. home and host karaoke, in order to teach the six Jolie-Pitt kids singing — but they enjoy taking a turn on the mic themselves.
“Brad likes belting out a tune in front of the kids,” said a source. Reportedly, he and his finally-fiancee Angie croon classic pop while the children go for current hits. Could someone please put this on YouTube already?!
Jessica Biel says she doesn’t expect any difference in her relationship with Justin Timberlake after they finally make it official. So what’s the point, then? Just getting to plan the wedding?
“I don’t think our marriage will change anything,” the former “7th Heaven” star told a French magazine. “It will be a challenge finding a balance between my private life, family and work.”
Wait, what exactly is Jessica working on these days? Other than planning her wedding, of course.
Another Bad Boy?
Rihanna’s pals are said to be worried that her new man could be bad news — because she continues to go for a bad-boy type.
According to the Chicago Sun-Times, RiRi partied over Memorial Day weekend with New York Knicks player J.R. Smith, who served a month in jail in 2007 after a car accident that was fatal to a passenger, and was recently arrested for driving without a valid license.
And at least one insider fears the “Umbrella” singer’s new romance has something to do with her carrying a torch for Chris Brown.
“I think she still has a thing for Chris in a big way,” a source confided. “It’s weird, but I believe she may be dating J.R. to make Chris jealous in some kind of twisted way. When it comes to her love life, it’s always complicated.” Evidently so.
- Kim Kardashian tweeted accusing British Airways of taking “special” and “sentimental” items from her luggage.
- “Idol” winner Phillip Phillips’ kidney surgery was postponed due to a fever.
- Mary J. Blige told TMZ she’s working to “rectify” her charity’s debt after it was mismanaged.
- LeAnn Rimes was spotted grocery shopping in Calabasas in a bikini and denim shorts.
- Actor Colin Farrell is 36.
- Actress Brooke Shields is 47.
- Hip-hop artist Darryl “DMC” McDaniels is 48.
- Rocker Corey Hart is 50.
- Actress Lea Thompson is 51.
- Comedian Chris Elliott is 52.
- Comedienne Susie Essman (“Curb Your Enthusiasm”) is 57.
- Actor Gregory Harrison is 62.
- Actor Tom Berenger is 63.
- Football great Joe Namath is 69.
- Actress Sharon Gless (“Cagney & Lacey”) is 69.
- Actor-director Clint Eastwood is 82.