Rumors that Beyoncé is pregnant began to surface again last week, but now that she has canceled a show this week due to “doctor’s orders” the tabloids are buzzing.
It doesn’t help that she has not officially denied the accusation. Her publicist blames the recent cancellation on “dehydration and exhaustion,” which is the sort of excuse usually reserved for chronic drug and alcohol abusers who can’t get their act together.
Since we know that the worst thing Beyoncé probably puts in her body is Pepsi, it’s not too far off to assume she and husband Jay-Z might be ready to give the world another child named after a color.
- Angelina Jolie has announced that she underwent a double mastectomy in order to stave off an 87 percent chance of developing breast cancer.
- Bill Hader says he will be leaving “Saturday Night Live” after eight seasons. Saturday’s show will be his last.
- “Bill Maher has never walked in my shoes, or any black man’s shoes,” said Wayne Brady in response to Maher accusing him of not being “black enough.”
- The Earth can return to its normal axis because four members of “The Real Housewives of New York” have agreed to salaries and have signed on for another season.
- Actor Tatsuya Fujiwara (“Battle Royale”) is 31.
- Actress Jamie-Lynn Sigler (“The Sopranos”) is 32.
- Actor David Krumholtz (“Numb3rs”) is 35.
- Musician Mike Oldfield is 60.
- Actor Chazz Palminteri (“A Bronx Tale”) is 67.
- Singer K.T. Oslin is 71.
- Actress Lainie Kazan (“My Big Fat Greek Wedding”) is 73.
- Singer Trini Lopez is 76.
- Artist Jasper Johns is 83.
- Actress Peggy Pope (“Bewitched”) is 84.
Got scoops or Bay Area celebrity gossip? Email email@example.com.