OK! magazine is reporting that Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are expecting a tiny little vampire. But at least two other sources are also making the same assertion.
Where there’s smoke there’s a sire?
K-Stew has been known to show some bad judgment in the past. So it is in the realm of possibility that she will soon be a mother, too. Watch for that baby bump. Some couples know there is no better way to repair a broken relationship than to have a child. Actually, some couples think it might do the trick, but are usually disappointed to see the entire thing go south once the Huggies bill arrives.
Since everything Oprah Winfrey touches seems to turn to gold, it has to be a bummer for her that her OWN network is a ratings cesspool and her magazine, O, has suffered a 22 percent dip in readership since her weekly talk show ended, according to The New York Times.
First Look: The Kardashian Family, Part 2
On Sunday, June 24, Oprah's conversation with the entire Kardashian family and their significant others continues! Oprah speaks with Kim Kardashian about her new relationship with music superstar Kanye West. Then, Oprah sits down with more Kardashian couples: Khloé and NBA star Lamar Odom, Kourtney and Scott Disick, and Kris Jenner and Olympic legend Bruce Jenner. See highlights from Part 1 of Oprah's interview with the Kardashian family
O has had a tough time attracting younger readers, which might be because it seems to do a good job of courting middle-age women who love doing archaic things such as reading books and making hearty fall stews. “It’s not easy to find a fresh way to photograph Oprah Winfrey,” opens the Times piece, and it is right. She’s on every cover of O. Fear not, Oprah: You still have your billions to fall back on.
Supermodel Gisele Bundchen hates the Hospital Birth Industrial Complex, calling it the “Obstetrics Matrix” and instead promotes natural “birth without violence.”
She is so passionate about the cause that she has several entries about it in her blog. She gave birth to her first son in 2009 at home, where she says she meditated through the whole thing. But with all this concern about violence, the question is, does this Brazilian hippie know what the father of her children, Tom Brady, does for a living?
- “Two and a Half Men’s” Angus T. Jones’ mother says she is concerned that he is being “exploited” by the church he is involved with.
- Brad Pitt says that his wedding to Angelina Jolie is “nigh.”
- One Direction dolls are on the market, and yes, the plastic hair looks just as ridiculous as the real deal.
- Kim Zolciak will be leaving “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” saying, “I’m done with this whole thing.” Don’t worry, she still has her spin-off show.
- Dannielynn Birkhead, the 6-year-old daughter of Anna Nicole Smith, has made her modeling debut for Guess Kids.
- “Moonrise Kingdom” has won “Best Feature” at the Gotham Awards.