Nicki Minaj does not like Mariah Carey, unless threatening to knock someone out is a sign of affection.
TMZ reports that the two “American Idol” judges have been at each other’s throats since day-one.
“I’m not f***ing putting up with her f***ing highness over there,” Minaj hollered at the auditions. Carey then called her a “little bitch.”
TMZ says that the producers are worried they have made the wrong hosting choices when they tried to revamp the show, but are they nuts? Everyone is going to tune in to see those two yank out each other’s hair extensions on a weekly basis.
This is the best thing to happen to “A.I.” since … well, Simon Cowell.
The women deserve a pass though, because they obviously are under tremendous pressure and understand the gravity of their charge. It’s something only the Nobel Committee could understand.
Requiem for a heavy metaler
Bad news for washed-up and/or rehashed metal fans: You will have to confine your head-banging to the Sleep Train Pavilion in Concord from now on, because Six Flags Great Adventure parks are no longer going to host the artform.
Lead singer for Falling in Reverse Ronnie Radke was singing “The Drug In Me Is You” at a N.J. Great America when he tossed three microphone stands into the crowd. Though he probably can’t be held responsible for his actions since he was under the influence of “You,” the theme park is banning all metal shows henceforth. Bummage.
The name game
Hugh Hefner ex and “Dancing with the Stars” contestant Holly Madison is preggers, and get this: She plans on giving the baby a “very unusual” name, according to Us Weekly.
Really? Wouldn’t the real rogue-maneuver be to give the child a normal name? That would really make it stand out.
Hey Holly, how about they say “zig” and you “zag”? Ooh wait, Zig-Zag is a hella cool name, come to think of it. Go ahead and use that one! We already have Apple, Haven, Bronx, Banjo, and Buddy Bear. Here’s some more good ideas: Shalott, Treblinka, ‘Twill & ‘Twon’t (for twins), Chafe, Jalousie, Emphysema, and Abattoir.
- “Kony 2012” filmmaker Jason Russell told Oprah that his naked, ranting freakout is “Not who I am.”
- J.K. Rowling’s new novel for grown-ups, “The Casual Vacancy,” was pretty much trashed by the New York Times’ Michiko Kakutani.
- The marriage of Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise was reportedly already over six months before she filed for divorce. SAYS WHO?
- TLC has a reality show in the works about celebrity exes, called “Starter Wives.”
- PETA has gifted Anne Hathaway with a cow for choosing an all-vegan menu at her wedding. Wow, that should feed her and her hubby for a year!