Let’s catch up with Amanda Bynes. According to TMZ, this week she tried to board an airplane without an ID (her license is suspended). Instead, she offered up a great alternative: Just Google me.
“I’m Amanda Bynes!” she allegedly screamed, though she herself is denying the whole event. But flight security isn’t the only “liar” in her eyes, as Yahoo says she is threatening the sue In Touch magazine for fake photographs that portrayed her apartment as a “drug den” and her feet as gnarly stumps full of cuts and bruises.
“That’s not my bed!” she tweeted. “Those aren’t my toes!”
Bynes accused the “ugly black man” in the picture of selling the shots. “They morphed photos of my face onto someone’s body to ruin my life!”
Then she then tweeted the name of the woman she is accusing of running the fake photos and wants to sue, adding, “hey ugly.” She may be U.G.L.Y., but does she have an alibi?
- Richard Linklater says he plans on shooting a “spiritual” sequel to “Dazed and Confused” with totally different characters.
- Backstreet Boy Nick Carter has written a book called, “Facing the Music and Living to Talk About It.”
- Eva Longoria just earned her master’s degree in Chicano and Chicana studies at Cal State Northridge.
- Lil Wayne’s record company signed Paris Hilton.
- Morgan Freeman fell asleep during an on-air interview with a Tacoma, Wash.-based Fox affiliate promoting his new film, “Now You See Me.”
- Actor Will Sasso (“The Three Stooges”) is 38.
- Actor John C. Reilly (“Carnage”) is 48.
- Author Michael Chabon (“Telegraph Avenue”) is 50.
- Singer-songwriter Rosanne Cash is 58.
- Actor Alfred Molena (“Chocolat”) is 60.
- Singer Patti LaBelle is 69.
- Actor Gary Burghoff (“M*A*S*H”) is 70.
- Musician Bob Dylan is 72.
- Comedian Tommy Chong is 75.
Got scoops or Bay Area celebrity gossip? Email email@example.com.