UPDATE, 4:05 p.m: The San Francisco Fire Department has reported that the fire was caused by someone smoking. Firefighters got the fire under control in about 15 minutes, though the area surrounding the incident was significantly burned.
UPDATE, 1:10 p.m.: The two men who live in the home that caught fire suffered from smoke inhalation. One went to the hospital, while the other was treated at the scene. Both denied Red Cross services as they have family in the area.
Firefighters responded to a 1-alarm fire Thursday morning, which broke out at 63 Rae Ave. in the Outer Mission. Two adult victims were injured in the fire, and are listed in stable condition. The fire is said to be contained, but the block has been temporarily closed to traffic and people are urged to avoid the area. Two people have been displaced.