It’s not unusual to be loved by 250 women in one year — it happens every day when you are Tom Jones. Unfortunately the odds were that a love child would rise from the detritus, and rise he has.
Jon Berkery, 24, says the rejection he got from his famous father led to his drug dealing, homelessness and love of guns. “It all goes back to my dad,” he told theUK’s Sun. “I was one angry kid, crying out for a father.”
Berkery now goes under the name Jon Jones and is pursuing a singing career inNorth Carolina. Oops, another bad life decision, Jon. Berkery’s mom reached a support settlement with Tom Jones in 1989, adding, “I think he is a disgusting human being.” She’s a lady!
- TMZ reports that Lindsay Lohan will refuse to go to rehab if they are going to make her stop taking Adderall, which she says she needs for ADHD.
- Chris Brown was mercilessly booed and jeered at a Knicks game Sunday atMadison Square Garden.
- Jimmy Kimmel is set to wed his sweetie, Molly McNearney, in July.
- “ER” actor Mekhi Phifer married his girlfriend, Reshelet Barnes, in L.A. on Saturday.
- Lea Michele says she will “stand by” her boyfriend and “Glee” co-star Cory Monteith as he goes through rehab again.
- Actor Jesse Plemons (“Friday Night Lights”) is 25.
- Actress Bethany Joy Lenz-Galeotti (“One Tree Hill”) is 32.
- Actress Jaime Ray Newman (“Red Window”) is 35.
- Actor Michael Fassbender (“Prometheus”) is 36.
- Actress Roselyn Sanchez (“Act of Valor”) is 40.
- Actor Clark Gregg (“The Avengers”) is 51.
- Actor Christopher Meloni (“True Blood”) is 52.
- Singer-songwriter Emmylou Harris is 66.
- Actress Linda Hunt (“NCI Los Angeles”) is 68.
- Radio host Carl Kasell (“Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me”) is 79.
In Other News