Are Scarlett Johansson and Bradley Cooper an item? The couple and former “He’s Just Not That Into You” costars seemed flirtatious with each other during a dinner at the Bel Air hotel’s restaurant recently, Radar Online reports. The pair were said to be giggling over their candle-lit meal at the posh Wolfgang Puck eatery.
“They seemed very comfortable together and it was pretty obvious they are into each other,” a gawker relayed.
“The chemistry between them was very evident and they looked totally wrapped up in each other — very cute!” said the observer.
Really? Can’t really picture these two together — and doesn’t Scarlett have a boyfriend? We’re kind of thinking they must’ve been discussing a film project or something.
Russell Brand made a little girl cry! But he didn’t take candy from her or make fun of her favorite stuffed animal. His only crime was, er … making her dad feel short.
Russell’s diminutive “Rock of Ages” co-star Tom Cruise told the U.K.’s Daily Star that when they first met on set, the lanky British actor-comedian scared his 6-year-old daughter Suri on sight.
“The first time she saw Russell striding over towards her she burst out crying — literally burst out crying on the spot,” the iconic actor recalled.
“She isn’t used to being around people who are so tall,” Tom explained. “I mean, the man has freakishly long limbs!”
Well, some might argue that a 5-foot, 3-inch man is freakishly short. But then, who’s going to argue with Tom Cruise?
Rebound Down Under
Elisabeth Moss has moved on from her short-lived marriage to Fred Armisen. The “Mad Men” actress, who split with the “SNL” funnyman last year after just eight months of wedded non-bliss, is now dating Aussie cinematographer Adam Arkapaw, per the New York Post.
“They looked very much an item and very happy,” a source said of the couple’s public debut at the Sydney Film Festival.
Think this one will turn out to be a keeper?
- Oscar winner Nicole Kidman is 45.
- Musician Michael Anthony of Van Halen is 58.
- Actor John Goodman is 60.
- Singer Lionel Richie is 63.
- Musician Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys is 70.
- Actor Danny Aiello is 79.
- Actress Olympia Dukakis is 81.
- A woman sued Hilary Duff, alleging injuries after an alleged 2010 Range Rover crash.
- Jack Osbourne tweeted thanking fans for their “kind and inspirational words” following his MS diagnosis.
- Rihanna tweeted a photo of her new tattoo: an Egyptian hieroglyph-style falcon on her ankle.
- Channing Tatum’s former male stripper colleagues told TMZ the actor used their stories without permission.
- “Duets” star Jennifer Nettles and new husband Justin Miller are expecting their first child.