Svelte Kate Middleton is finally showing a baby bump, and the world is understandably enthralled with this rare glimpse of a paunch.
Well, everyone except Booker Prize-winning author Hilary Mantel, who is under fire for describing Middleton as a “shop window mannequin with no personality,” according to the Christian Science Monitor, adding, “Her only point and purpose [is to] give birth.”
Hey now, she’s also quite good at waving.
- Tupac Shakur’s mom will release his entire body of work, unfinished or not.
- Prince Michael Jackson has landed a job as a correspondent on “Entertainment Tonight.”
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel are expecting their first child.
- Leonardo DiCaprio has launched the World Wildlife Fund’s “Hands Off My Parts” campaign to raise awareness about the poaching of endangered elephants, rhinos and tigers.
- Music mogul and Mariah Carey ex Clive Davis told Katie Couric that he is bisexual.