Sofia Vergara is a big believer in a woman’s prerogative to change her mind. The actress split with beau Nick Loeb less than two months ago, reconnected with him last month ... and now they’re engaged!
A source tells People magazine that Nick, an entrepreneur, proposed at the Mayan ruins of Chichen Itza in Mexico. Er, didn’t they do ritual human sacrifices there back in the day? Maybe not the best omen for a marriage!
Kris Humphries hasn’t even extricated himself from his quickie marriage to Kim Kardashian — so he must be relieved that he’s not starting a quickie family. His former gal pal Myla Sinanaj told TMZ that despite reports to the contrary, she is “definitely not pregnant.”
Has Adele been pregnant for longer than she let on? The British singer announced in late June that she and beau Simon Konecki are expecting … but the Heat blog claims she’s actually seven months along.
“Adele has barely left the house in recent months, so she could keep this to herself for as long as possible,” a source told Heat.
One more argument for stars with normal bodies. If Adele was a size negative-2, the baby bump police would’ve busted her ages ago!
- Courtney Love’s ex-assistant filed suit claiming the rocker withheld pay when she wouldn’t forge legal documents.
- Guns N’ Roses guitarist Slash received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on Tuesday.
- After dating since 2009, Bonnie Wright ended her engagement with Jamie Campbell Bower… and he’s since been spotted holding hands with “Mortal Instruments” co-star Lily Collins.
- Actress Michelle Rodriguez is 34.
- Actor Topher Grace (“That ’70s Show”) is 34.
- Actress Anna Friel is 36.
- Actor Cheyenne Jackson is 37.
- Figure skating medalist Kristi Yamaguchi is 41.
- Actor Mel Harris is 56.
- Actress Cheryl Ladd is 61.
- Workout guru Richard Simmons is 64.
- Musician Christine McVie of Fleetwood Mac is 69.
- Actor-comedian Bill Cosby is 75.