Some new independent expenditures from outside groups — mostly small ones. The only noteworthy purchases of airtime are by the Iowa-based American Future Fund, against three vulnerable Democrats.
- VARIOUS: Cut TV Ads against Democratic Reps. Allen Boyd (FL-2), Paul Kanjorski (PA-11), Alan Grayson (FL-8) and Suzanne Kosmas (FL-24). No airtime reported yet.
Western Representation PAC
- MA-4: $10,000 for an e-mail campaign against Rep. Barney Frank, D.
Americans for Job Security:
- VARIOUS: Cut ads (“Robbed”) against Democrats Rep. Zack Space (OH-18), Brian Lentz (PA-7), Trent Van Haaften (IN-8), and Rep. Jason Altmire (PA-4). No airtime reported.
- CO-Sen: Cut an ad against Sen. Michael Bennet, D. No airtime reported.
Citizens for Economic and National Security
- CA-3 (Lungren): $20,100 in radio airtime against Ami Bera, D.
Tea Party Express:
- DE-SEN: $7,000 for an e-mail blast to support Christine O’Donnell, R.
- NV-SEN: $8,200 for an e-mail blast to support Sharron Angle, R.
- OH-15: Sends 22 campaign workers to support Rep. Mary Jo Kilroy, D.
American Future Fund:
- IL-11: Buys $133,000 in airtime against Rep. Debbie Halvorson, D.
- IL-14: Buys $187,000 in airtime against Rep. Bill Foster, D.
- WA-2: Buys $556,000 in airtime against Rep. Rick Larsen, D.
Patriot Majority PAC
- NV-SEN: $50,000 in airtime against Sharron Angle, R.
Service Employees Intenational Union COPE
- NV-3 (Titus): $25,000 on mailers against Joe Heck, R.
National Wildlife Federation Action Fund
- PA-SEN: $46,000 to “canvass” to support Joe Sestak, D.
League of Conservation Voters
- NH-SEN: $11,437 on doorhangers to support Paul Hodes, D.