A former maid to Michael Jackson is thumbing her nose at any nondisclosure agreements she might have signed with the King of Pop by openly calling him a loser and drug addict.
“Michael was not a pop hero, but a messed- up, depraved junkie, who was manipulative, twisted and demonic,” Adrian McManus told the UK’s Daily Mirror.
Unfortunately she doesn’t go into detail about the “demonic” or “depraved” stuff (shoot!), but she does allege that he nearly died at least twice and was often found completely passed out around his property. She also said it was difficult to call for help in those situations because Jackson had strict rules about bringing in “outsiders.”
Good thing Bubbles the chimp was certified in CPR.
- Jermaine Jackson could be held in contempt of court for allegedly failing to pay child support for his two sons, Jermajesty and Jaafar.
- Katt Williams got 428 hours of community service for his three-wheelin’ chase with the cops in Sacramento.
- “Two And A Half Men” has been renewed for another season, but will not feature Seventh-Day Adventist Angus T. Jones as a regular character.
- Amanda Bynes is mad at Us Weekly magazine for insinuating that she is crazy, and she called out one of its staff members for being an “ugly Asian editor.”
- Taylor Swift dropped a whopping $17.75 million cash for a mansion in Rhode Island.
- Actress Taylor Cole (“The Event”) is 29.
- Tennis pro Andre Agassi is 43.
- Actress Uma Thurman (“Kill Bill”) is 43.
- Singer Carnie Wilson is 45.
- Actress Michelle Pfeiffer (“Dark Shadows”) is 55.
- Actress Eve Plumb (“The Brady Bunch”) is 55.
- Actor Daniel Day-Lewis (“Lincoln”) is 56.
- Actress Kate Mulgrew (“Star Trek: Voyager”) is 58.
- Comedian Jerry Seinfeld is 59.
- Actor Richard Kline (“Three’s Company”) is 69.