Fleishhacker Pool slated for demolition after fire at SF Zoo site 

Fleishhacker Pool opened with a splash in April 1925, when most of the Sunset district was still wind-swept dunes and the future site of the San Francisco Zoo was owned by the Spring Valley Water Co. The San Francisco Examiner described the…

full article »

© 2015 The San Francisco Examiner

Website powered by Foundation