Firecracker blows off woman’s fingers in San Francisco parking lot 

A firecracker exploded in a woman’s hands in San Francisco on Saturday night, blowing off some of her fingers, police said.

The 28-year-old woman was lighting candles inside a parked motor home at about 10:20 p.m. when she picked up what she thought was another candle, police said.

It was actually a firecracker, and when she lit it, it exploded in her hands, police said. Her injuries were not life-threatening.

The motor home was parked in lot at San Bruno Avenue and Division Street, police said. She was transported to San Francisco General Hospital.

About The Author

Bay City News

Pin It
Favorite

Speaking of...

More by Bay City News

Saturday, Dec 27, 2014

Videos

© 2014 The San Francisco Examiner

Website powered by Foundation