Electrical panel smoke, fire causes alarm at City Hall 

click to enlarge Any fire caused by the problem with the electrical panel was extinguished by City Hall's sprinkler system. - GETTY IMAGES FILE PHOTO
  • Getty Images File Photo
  • Any fire caused by the problem with the electrical panel was extinguished by City Hall's sprinkler system.

The San Francisco Fire Department is responding to City Hall tonight, a dispatcher said.

The Fire Department did not confirm whether there was a fire in the building, but initial reports said sprinklers in the building were turned on and there may have been a small fire in one room.

Stay tuned for more details as they come in.

About The Author

Bay City News

Pin It
Favorite
Thursday, Nov 20, 2014

Videos

© 2014 The San Francisco Examiner

Website powered by Foundation