This week, God told Lindsay Lohan that he had some good news and some bad news.
The bad news was that since the IRS has seized all her bank accounts, she has had to move back into her old room in her mother’s house on Long Island, according to Fox News (God’s conduit).
- Actress Kathryn Newton (“Paranormal Activity 4”) is 16..
- Actor Seth Green (“Austin Powers”) is 39.
- Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie is 50.
- Author John Grisham is 58.
- Mary Steenburgen (“The Help”) is 60.
- Actor Creed Bratton (“The Office”) is 70.
- Actor Nick Nolte (“Gangster Squad”) is 72.
- Broadcast journalist Ted Koppel is 73.
- Composer John Williams (“Star Wars”) is 81.
Here’s the good news: The New York Post reports that she rubbed elbows with Woody Allen this week at a charity gala, and he said she is an “extremely talented” girl. “He just believes in her talent,” mama Dina told the Post.
“They’re really great friends.”
And speaking of mama: LiLo just told E! that it’s her family that keeps her sane. Ah, so that explains it.
- The Disney Co. has given George Lucas an estimated $2 billion worth of stock.
- Grammy organizers have issued a “no boo-ing” ordinance — no boobs or booty can be revealed Sunday night.
- Lucy Lawless was fined $547 for trespassing during a Greenpeace protest on an Arctic oil drilling ship.
- Marilyn Manson says the reason he collapsed on stage in Canada was because he had the flu.
- Hugh Hefner’s new wife said “no comment” when asked if the couple ever have sex. She did, however, confirm that they like to play backgammon and Uno.