We know you are just dying to know who Britney Spears’ new boyfriend is, so wait no more. His name is David Lucado and he’s that same low-grade beefcake that we have come to expect from her.
According to Us magazine, he’s from Virginia and is a “car restorer.” He goes to tanning salons, eats lunch and plays golf too. Juicy! The website Heavy says he is “meek and humble,” is an associate at a law firm and has been a bartender.
“He’s a good boy and he’s from a good family,” Us reported. Oh dear, this will never do.
- Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman have reconciled and are back together.
- Rapper Tone-Loc collapsed on stage in Iowa for undisclosed reasons.
- Bret Michaels has reportedly turned down an offer to host the Chippendales review in Vegas.
- Jackson family matriarch Katherine Jackson and Michael Jackson’s three children have filed a $40 billion wrongful death lawsuit against AEG Live.
- Madonna wore a Boy Scout uniform and dissed the organization at this year’s GLAAD Awards.
- Ryan Seacrest and Julianne Hough have reportedly split.
- Actress Madeline Carroll (“Mr. Popper’s Penguins”) is 17.
- Actress Lily Collins (“Mirror Mirror”) is 24.
- Actress Sophia Myles (“Moonlight”) is 33.
- Danneel Ackles (“One Tree Hill”) is 34.
- Musician Adam Levine of Maroon 5 is 34.
- Comedian Dane Cook is 41.
- Entertainer Queen Latifah is 43.
- Actress Vanessa Williams (“666 Park Avenue”) is 50.
- Singer Irene Cara is 54.
- Singer Charley Pride is 75.