An autopsy was conducted Sunday by the L.A. county coroner’s office on the body of Sage Stallone, son of action star Sylvester Stallone, TMZ reports.
Law enforcement sources told the paparazzi site they believe his death was accidental, and no suicide note was found at the scene.
Sage’s body was found at his L.A. home by a maid on Friday. Sources reportedly said there were “numerous empty pill bottles” found at the scene, and his room is said to have been littered with junk and reeking of stench. Law enforcement sources reportedly said that he had been dead for at least three or four days, and possibly as long as a week, before he was discovered.
His lawyer disputed this claim to People magazine, noting that photos of Sage at home were posted to his Facebook page just 17 hours before his body was found.)
<br>The housekeeper had reportedly been in the home earlier in the week but was under instructions not to open the door to his bedroom. She discovered his body only after Sage’s mother was unable to reach her son and asked her to check on him.
A very sad end to a far-too-short life. We can’t help but wonder why nobody in his life saw signs of trouble and sought help for him.
Kelsey Grammer and his wife, Kayte, announced Friday that they had welcomed a daughter, Faith Evangeline Elisa, and were “thrilled.” But the news was surprising, since the couple had announced previously that they were expecting twins.
“We were ecstatic earlier this year, when we announced that Kayte was carrying twins,” the couple acknowledged in a statement to “Access Hollywood. “Tragically we lost the little boy shortly thereafter. This was not something we cared to make known publicly at the time. It was unspeakably painful and we know that people will understand our desire to keep the news private then, as we know they will respect our privacy in this matter now.”
“A glorious birth with a lingering sadness is ours today,” the pair said. “We choose to celebrate the life that has been given us. We proudly introduce our Faith to the world today, looking forward to the days ahead and the children yet to come.”
Katie Holmes is said to have split with Tom Cruise because she didn’t want their daughter, Suri, raised in Scientology … and it looks like she isn’t wasting any time re-indoctrinating the little girl into the Holmes family faith, Catholicism.
According to Us magazine, the 6-year-old has been enrolled in the Convent of the Sacred Heart, a prestigious Catholic girls’ school in New York City that costs $38,000 a year; if she indeed starts school there this fall, Suri will be required to attend weekly Mass.
So how do you think little Suri, a well-known fashion plate, will react to wearing a uniform every day? That just might send her running screaming back to Daddy and Scientology!
- Anne Hathaway revealed that she cried hysterically after chopping her hair for “Les Misérables.”
- Aretha Franklin expressed interest in being a new “American Idol” judge.
- A French political party will sueMadonna for depicting its leader with a swastika on her forehead.
- Connor Cruise had three bodyguards with him while DJing an “Expendables 2” party, per Page Six.
- Blake Lively sources told TMZ a police report calling her Ryan Reynolds’ “wife” was erroneous.
- Actress AnnaLynne McCord (“90210”) is 25.
- Actor Corey Feldman is 41.
- Singer Ed Kowalczyk of Live is 41.
- Comedian Will Ferrell is 45.
- Actress Phoebe Cates is 49.
- Dancer Michael Flatley is 54.
- Musician Stewart Copeland of the Police is 60.
- Musician and actor Rubén Blades is 64.