“Reality” Steve Carbone is being sued again, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
The blogger has developed his own little spoiler fiefdom around “The Bachelor” franchise, prematurely revealing how the show will unfold each season.
Producers first sued him back in 2011, and they settled in June, with Carbone admitting that he had approached three cast members with financial offers in exchange for info. Now, as the new season featuring Sean Lowe debuts on Monday, Carbone has again tempted fate by posting the outcomes of the first five episodes.
Warner Bros is seeking a permanent injunction against him for “tortious interference” and “breach of settlement.” Carbone calls the suit “bogus.”
Would it be a spoiler for Scoop to say that the show will feature some “nice” girls, some “dumb” girls, and some “cheap” girls, and some sort of deus ex machina in the form of a femme fatale who will swoop down during the last few episodes to challenge the very tenets of civilization?
We’ll never tell …
- A woman is suing the Jonas Brothers for being crushed by the crowd at one of their concerts three years ago.
- When Al Gore sold his Current TV channel to Al-Jazeera for a reported $100 million, he rebuffed an offer from Glenn Beck.
- Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana are splitsville … again.
- Jennifer Lawrence told Vanity Fair that “acting is stupid.”
- Bristol Palin has filed an order of protection against an over-zealous fan.