The Oakland Raiders are a franchise that won’t be in the Bay Area for much longer. But they have to play somewhere while they’re new staidum in Las Vegas is built.
And they’re forging ahead with plans to play at the Coliseum — assuming the Oakland city government doesn’t find a way to prevent them from doing as much.
But, either way, they’ll play 16 games in the 2017 season and here’s how the schedule shook out for the Silver and Black.
↓ Continue Reading Below
- Sun., Sept. 10: at Tennessee Titans, 10 a.m., CBS
- Sun., Sept. 17: vs. New York Jets, 1:05 p.m., CBS
- Sun., Sept. 24, at Washington, 5:30 p.m., NBC
- Sun., Oct. 1, at Denver Broncos, 1:25., CBS
- Sun., Oct. 8, vs. Baltimore Ravens, 1:05 p.m., CBS
- Sun., Oct. 15, vs. Los Angeles Chargers, 1:25 p.m., CBS
- Thu., Oct. 19, vs. Kansas City Chiefs, 5:25 p.m., CBS/NFL Network/Amazon
- Sun., Oct. 29, at Buffalo Bills, 10 a.m., CBS
- Sun., Nov. 5, at Miami Dolphins, 5:30 p.m., NBC
- BYE WEEK
- Sun., Nov. 19, vs. New England Patriots (in Mexico City), 1:25 p.m., CBS
- Sun., Nov. 26, vs. Denver Broncos, 1:25 p.m., CBS
- Sun., Dec. 3, vs. New York Giants, 1:25 p.m., FOX
- Sun., Dec. 10, at Kansas City Chiefs, 10 a.m., CBS
- Sun., Dec. 17, vs. Dallas Cowboys, 5:30 p.m., NBC
- Mon., Dec. 25, at Philadelphia Eagles, 5:30 p.m., ESPN
- Sun., Dec. 31, at Los Angeles Chargers, 1:25 p.m., CBS
Their primetime games fall on Weeks 3, 7, 9, 15, 16.
Click here or scroll down to comment