Despite speculation that she’s back together with ex-husband Tommy Lee, Pamela Anderson blogs that she and her two sons “are better off on our own right now,” although she and Tommy are “work[ing] on our friendship if nothing else.” Yet, Pam adds, “I have faith that we’re heading in the right direction.” Is the door still open?
Five quick takes
– Just out of rehab, singer Robbie Williams partied at Los Angeles nightclub Les Deux on Friday.
– Rockers the White Stripes said U.S. tour dates posted online were an Internet hoax.
– A Warner Bros. rep quashed buzz that “Harry Potter” co-star Emma Watson would not return.
– Kevin Federline has launched his own branded online search engine powered by Yahoo.
– Mariah Carey did an impromptu DJ set at NYC club Stereo until 5 a.m. Sunday.