The annual Bay to Breakers race across The City will bring tens of thousands of people to town Sunday, impacting general travel and public transit.
- Race officially starts at 7 a.m.
- Streets will begin opening after race begins and runners and revelers are cleared from the area
- Golden Gate Park will remain closed most of the day
- Shuttles from the finish line to the start line: $14, beginning at 8:30 a.m.
- Shuttles from finish line to Daly City BART: $10, beginning at 8:30 a.m.
- Shuttles from finish line to 22nd Street Caltrain station: $11, beginning at 8:30 a.m.
- Shuttle service on Muni: $12, beginning at 4:45 a.m.
- BART will begin running trains every 20 minutes, starting at 5 a.m.
- Caltrain will begin running express trains at 5:20 a.m.
- SamTrans will have detours for Routes KX and 292 from 5:30 to 11 a.m.
- Golden Gate Ferry will have early service from the Larkspur station
- Vallejo Ferry will operate starting at 5:30 a.m.
Source: Zazzle Bay to Breakers