Oracle CEO Larry Ellison received a Giant welcome, and a World Series ring, at Oracle OpenWorld 2011 in San Francisco. New team CEO Larry Baer welcomed Ellison to the stage for the keynote speech Sunday and presented Ellison — whose corporation owns a large number of luxury box seats at AT&T Park — with the ring. Baer thanked Ellison for his support of the team.
Get Digital Edition
More By Staff report
- Larry Ellison denies buying house in squabble about views of San Francisco Bay
- Larry Ellison in a fight about trees and view of San Francisco Bay
- San Francisco Giants receive World Series Rings in pregame ceremony at AT&T Park
- Oracle OpenWorld attendee attacked, robbed of event card
- Ellison's Christmas list includes one giant boat race