Lies, and the celebrities who tell them. The feud between Brandi Glanville and LeAnn Rimes rages on. Could someone just please take the high road? Oh wait, no, that wouldn’t be very interesting.
Rimes went on Jimmy Kimmel’s show this week and said she had gotten “fed up with people lying,” and by people she of course meant husband Eddie Cibrian’s ex-wife Glanville, who called Rimes “insane” on “Watch What Happens Live” on Monday. Are you keeping up?
”There comes a time when you are just like, ‘Screw you,’” Rimes said.
Yes. And during those moments, we are so thankful for both Twitter and stars’ inability to self-censor.
See what LeAnn Rimes about the feud had to say on Jimmy Kimmel starting at 2:30 in the video below.
- Everyone’s talking about Beyoncé’s supposed lip-syncing of the national anthem at the inauguration … except her.
- Shakira has welcomed a baby boy named Milan.
- “Don’t Trust the B—- in Apartment 23” has been canceled.
- Taylor Swift told Vibe magazine, “Part of me just wants to be alone.” Go with that feeling, Taylor.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger still loves Maria Shriver and hopes to reconcile.