Beyonce has remained mum on the subject, but now a DJ is alleging that Jay-Z told him that the couple are not expecting a baby after all.
Ebro Darden of New York’s Hot 97 radio station says he emailed the star to congratulate him on the good news, according to The Huffington Post, but then Jay-Z replied with, “It’s not true. The news is worse than blogs.”
Beyonce herself has dissed the media about this issue, saying that she “can’t stop the rumors from starting.” But dang girl, you can surely nip ‘em in the bud by simply saying, “I’m not pregnant.” She has yet to do that.
↓ Continue Reading Below
- Comedian Sinbad filed for bankruptcy for a second time.
- Nerd alert: Someone animated Patton Oswalt’s “Star Wars” filibuster from “Parks and Recreation.”!
- Miguel fell off stage at the Billboard Music Awards and clocked an audience member in the face with his leg.
- Jonathan Rhys Meyers is in talks to appear in the next “Star Wars” movie.
- The city of New York might sue Khloe Kardashian for riffing on its logo for a T-shirt in her clothing line.
- Actress Olivia Olson (“Love Actually”) is 21.
- Actress Fairuza Balk (“The Craft”) is 39.
- Comedian Noel Fielding is 40.
- Actress Lisa Edelstein (“House”) is 46.
- Director Nick Cassavetes (“The Notebook”) is 54.
- Actor Judge Reinhold (“Fast Times At Ridgemont High”) is 56.
- Actor Mr. T (“The A-Team”) is 61.
- Senator Al Franken is 62.
- Singer-songwriter Leo Sayer is 65.
- Musician Ronald Isley is 72.
Got scoops or Bay Area celebrity gossip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here or scroll down to comment